Baking powder looks like a simple white powder but actually it is a miracle filled powder. Easily accessible and available in everyone’s home. Its usage is more than what you think, whether you have a skin problem, having issue in kitchen or issues related to cleanse the old things; baking soda is here for you as a solution.
We can tell hundreds of uses of baking soda but in this article we will put the light on most important uses which will ease your life. Baking soda can be used in 3 different ways. We categorized the solutions under these 3 categories.
- Use baking soda alone
- Make a paste by adding little water in baking soda
- Use less baking soda and more water
Use Baking Soda Alone
- No more under arms odor: By tapping the powder under your arms will relief you from odor.
- No more fridge odor: You can avoid odor in fridge by putting some raw baking powder in a small cup without covering it.
- Tough on rough skin: Baking soda is used for avoiding the rough skin just by tapping on the skin like any other talcum powder.
- Stretch marks have a solution: If you apply powder just like a talcum powder by tapping on infected area on a regular basis, surely you will get the results.
Make a Paste By Adding Little Water in Baking Soda
- Say bye to teeth whitener: Baking soda can be used as a teeth whitener by applying its whitish paste on your teeth for 5 minutes and then wash it with water.
- No more sun burn effects: If you got sun burn, Baking soda paste is here for your rescue. All the scars, itching and pain will go away which is due to sunburn.
- Relieve the tooth pain: By applying the paste on the swallowed gums you can soothe the pain temporarily.
- Stain free clothes: By putting a mixture on stain and leave it for 10 minutes will help you in getting stain free clothes.
- Give volume to your hair: By applying the paste on your hair and wash it after 5 minutes. You will see that your hair got volume.
- Good for your skin: Its paste is helpful to get rid of acne, wrinkles and good for glowing skin.
- Insect bite relief: By putting the paste on insect bite, you will feel better.
- Turn old jewelry into new: By rubbing paste on your stained jewelry, you can bring the shine back of your jewelry.
Use Less Baking Soda and More Water
- Soften the beans and peas in no time: When it is time to cook beans, you always want to avoid it because it takes too much time to soften the beans. Just add 2 to 3 pinch of baking soda in the boiling water and add beans in it. You will get results faster like never before.
- Get rid of bad breath: By gargling with the water which has an addition of baking soda will help you to eliminate bad breath.
- Heartburn solution: Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in one glass of water and drink it when you are suffered from heart burn.